Thursday, October 20, 2011

A little romance talk ;)

Hello friends! I saw this picture on facebook today and really wanted to share it with everyone :)




From what I have seen in my past few years of being around guys more, this is absolutely true! I think if you are a girl saving your heart for the a godly guy, its easy to feel like your unattractive or undesirable because a majority of them are too lazy to "climb the tree" to get to you. I am by NO means a relationship expert or anything, but almost all the girls I know my age are dating and this can sometimes make me feel like a loner. But, that is no reason for us to settle for someone that is not worthy of us! 

I truly believe there are guys out there willing to climb the tree for us, we just have to guard our hearts wait patiently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment