Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Fantasy for your Nostrils...

I recently ran out of this heavenly scent called "Fantasy" by...*cringe*...Britney Spears. I know she isn't the best role model or anything, but it smells SO good! 


The website describes it as "a sweet temptation of a fragrance that is tantalizing and magical". Haha. I won't go as far to say that this is "tantalizing", but it does smell like a cupcake! What I like about it is it doesn't make me smell like those $1 cotton candy body sprays at the checkout counter at Walmart, but it's very sweet and vanilla-y in more of a  non-cheap smelling way. (Quite the description, huh?!)


So my lovely female friends, if you ever get the chance to smell Fantasy, do it! Then we can all walk around smelling like non-cheap Britney Spears cupcakes :D Have a fabulous day! 


P.S-don't you love the bottle?! It totally matches my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Linds,
    Funny you write about this because I own it and think it smells scrumptious too!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete