Saturday, November 12, 2011

Warm Caramel Apple Cider.....

Last Friday I did a post on a drink, Maple Limeade, and I am back again with another drink "recipe"...only this one is even more enthralling! Apple cider (especially hot apple cider) is one of my favorite drinks of the fall/holiday season, and its even better when you doll it up with a little caramel. Here's how to make this super yummy cider!


Hot Caramel Apple Cider:
-8.oz of regular apple cider
-1 tablespoon of caramel sauce or dip
-1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-Whipped cream (optional)


 *Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, heating over medium heat while stirring. When the caramel is melted and the cider is hot, pour into a mug. Top it off with whipped cream and drizzle the caramel over the cider to your liking. Prepare for heaven! 

I hope you guys enjoy this cozy drink as much as I did, and have a fabulous evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment